- Safety Requirements
- Mechanical Section
- Removing the Cabinet Base
- Hinging Out the Printed Panel
- Removing or Replacing the Drive Belt
- Changing the Motor
- Replacing the Head or Pressure Rollers
- Illustration of Printed Board
- Circuit Diagram
- Electrical Section
- Operating Voltage
- Current Consumption
- Tape Type Switch
- Winding Moment on Start
- Tape Speed Adjustment
- Frequency Response
- Head Gap - Azimuth Adjustment
- Output Voltage
- Equalizing Time Constants to IEC Standard
- List of Spare - Parts
- Handling of MOS Chip Components
There are currently no product reviews.
Well done!!! I found what I need to have, indeed!
Furthermore, due to my hobby is repairing vintage equipments, I added this web site in my desk toolbar because I have in mind to search further service manuals. Thanks a lot www.owner-manuals.com !
Again very good service manual, this time very fast download. AAAAA+
Ckear manual, well reproduced with plenty of overlap on critical pages.
I buy the service manual cheaper here than in elsewhere.Am happy with this site. I recommended the Owner-Manuals.com
Great Manual. It was exactly what I was looking for