- Safety Requirements
- Operation, Figures
- Features of CCF 5300
- Remote Control
- Mechanical Section
- General Notes on the Mechanical Section
- Removal Top of the Cabinet
- Arrangement of Boards and Components
- Connecting Leads of Drive Mechanism, Disconnection of Connect Leads to Drive Mech.
- Disassembly of Drive Mechanism A or B
- Replacement of the Belt
- Replacement of the Clutch
- Replacement of Motors
- Replacement of Flywheels
- Replacement of Pressure Roller
- Replacement of the Magnetic Head
- Tape Drive Adjustment
- Take - up Torque at Start
- Damping of Cassette Lids
- Position of Control Gear
- Electrical Section
- General Information on the Electrical Section
- Operating Voltages
- Power Consumption
- Tape Speed Adjustment
- Tape Winding Time
- Vertical Adjustment of Head Gap
- Equalizing Time Constants to IEC Standard
- Illustration of Printed Board
- Circuit Diagram
- Measurement and Requirement
- List of Spare Parts
- Extract from Technical Data
There are currently no product reviews.
Quick service response. A useful and very rare service manual with all details. I recomend this service.
I ordered this manual sometime in the afternoon and I received it on my e-mail the same evening.
This is a fantastically good and properly scanned copy of the original manual. All pages are of the same scale and they overlap each other. It means that you can print the manual and easily make it as a convenient paper manual.
The content of the manual is fantastic. Alignment descriptions, PCB layouts and elementary diagrams are explicit and precise. I immediately found what I was looking for. Thanks to this manual and Owner-Manuals.com my amplifier is alive again. Many thanx indded!
The manual was well-scanned and easy to read. As an added bonus, the Operator's Manual was bundled with the Service Manual!
I'd definitely use owner-manuals.com again.
Finally, i found one website, where i can download this service manual , and fix my hifi. The service manual is very good, and easy to download and to print.
Complete and very useful. Could have benefited from a little higher resolution on the schematic and layout diagrams for improved legibility.