- Mechanical Section
- Features of CCF 8300
- General Notes on the Mechanical Section
- Removal of the Cabinet
- Connecting Leads of Drive Mechanisms
- Disassembly of Drive Mechanism
- Replacement of the Belt
- Replacement of the Clutch
- Replacement of Motors
- Replacement of Flywheels
- Replacement of Pressure Rollers
- Replacement of the Head
- Tape Drive Adjustment
- Take - up Torque Start
- Positions of Control Gear
- Electrical Section
- General Information on the Electrical Section
- Operating Voltages
- Power Consumption
- Tape Drive Adjustment
- Tape Winding Time
- Vertical Adjustment of Head Gap
- Equalizing Time Constants
- IC - Block Diagrams
- Layout, Schem
- Illustration of Printed Plats
- Circuit Diagram
- Measurement and Requirement
- Possible Cause of Complaint
- List of Spare Parts
- Exploded View Drive Mechanisms
There are currently no product reviews.
The service was quick and simple, finding the service manual easy and it appears to be the original with colour schematics. It contained the info I was after and so sorted the problem.
I have copied it to CD and attached the envelope to the inside back cover of the owners manual. Good manual and excelent service. Robin Wood, Wood Electronics, New Zealand.
Exactly what was needed to assess the product - excellent value and great service
Nice to have the service manual for the Sony DCR-TRV345E now. The document is of excellent quality.
MACKIE HR824 26 pages English-only Service Manual contains:
1) HR824 technical overview with the description of front and rear panel switches.
2) HR824 specs
3) Block Diagram
4) Wiring Diagram
5) Packaging management
6) Spare part & final assembly list (for PCB rev A and B) + exploded view
7) Test Procedures (where, how to measure voltage...) including Test Point diagram on the PCB.
8) IC and Transistor charts.
Excellent guide: very clear, good scan quality enabling us to print readable diagram :-)
Mackie HR824 make extensive use of surface mount devices (SMD). Service on the HR824 must
only be undertaken by experienced service technicians with the right tools, experience and patience to perform surface mount rework when needed.
This Service manual is very well scanned and its clean to read, no any anti-theft words that un-english could understand. I got my CCD600 working with this manual and it´s clear shematics :)