- Safety Requirements
- Operation, Figures
- Features of CCF 8300 MK II
- Mechanical Section
- General Notes on the Mechanical Section
- 1. Removal Top of the Cabinet
- Arrangement of Boards and Components
- 2. Connecting Leads of Drive Mechanism
- 3. Disconnection of Connect. Leads to Drive Mech.
- 4. Disassembly of Drive Mechanism
- 5. Replacement of the Belt
- 6. Replacement of the Clutch
- 7. Replacement of Motors
- 8. Replacement of Flywheels
- 9. Replacement of Pressure Roller
- 10. Replacement of the Magnetic Head
- 11. Tape Drive Adjustment
- 12. Take - up Torque at Start
- 13. Synchronization
- 14. Position of Control Gear
- Electrical Section
- General Information on the Electrical Section
- 1. Operating Voltages
- 2. Power Consumption
- 3. Tape Drive Adjustment
- 4. Umspulzeit
- 5. Vertical Adjustment of Head Gap
- Scheme, Layout
- Illustration of Printed Board
- Circuit Diagram
- 6. Equalizing Time Constants to IEC Standard
- Extract from Technical Data
- IC Block Diagrams
- 7. ...16. Measurement and Requirement
There are currently no product reviews.
Well done scan of a useful manual. It will be useful in my workbench!!
Excelent scan job. It's a fully detailed service manual of this model.
Do a quick order, scan quality is high.
I recommend to all!
This manual is perfect! Just what I needed. Thanks!
This manual was very clear and complete, the prices can't be beat, great to have older manuals available!