- Safety Requirements
- Operation, Figures
- Features of CCF 8300 MK II
- Mechanical Section
- General Notes on the Mechanical Section
- 1. Removal Top of the Cabinet
- Arrangement of Boards and Components
- 2. Connecting Leads of Drive Mechanism
- 3. Disconnection of Connect. Leads to Drive Mech.
- 4. Disassembly of Drive Mechanism
- 5. Replacement of the Belt
- 6. Replacement of the Clutch
- 7. Replacement of Motors
- 8. Replacement of Flywheels
- 9. Replacement of Pressure Roller
- 10. Replacement of the Magnetic Head
- 11. Tape Drive Adjustment
- 12. Take - up Torque at Start
- 13. Synchronization
- 14. Position of Control Gear
- Electrical Section
- General Information on the Electrical Section
- 1. Operating Voltages
- 2. Power Consumption
- 3. Tape Drive Adjustment
- 4. Umspulzeit
- 5. Vertical Adjustment of Head Gap
- Scheme, Layout
- Illustration of Printed Board
- Circuit Diagram
- 6. Equalizing Time Constants to IEC Standard
- Extract from Technical Data
- IC Block Diagrams
- 7. ...16. Measurement and Requirement
There are currently no product reviews.
It's a grate service manuals.Have many details and the writing it's so clear.You have all you want in manual,nothing missing,belive me.I'm verry satisfied of this manual.
Great scanned service manual
I will buy again!
The manual describes this product very good. It has the basic things to know and also a more detailed look. Very well made!
An excellent document to assist in the repair of my old personal tape player. It includes full circuit diagrams and physical layout drawings and full instructions on disassembly and fault finding.
Well worth the meagre price.
Very good conversation, Pretty fast Service, wood do it again,
Have paid by Paypal, so i got the Service Manual online after 15 Min.
Greeting from Germany,