- Safety Requirements
- Operation, Figures
- Features of CCF 8300 MK II
- Mechanical Section
- General Notes on the Mechanical Section
- 1. Removal Top of the Cabinet
- Arrangement of Boards and Components
- 2. Connecting Leads of Drive Mechanism
- 3. Disconnection of Connect. Leads to Drive Mech.
- 4. Disassembly of Drive Mechanism
- 5. Replacement of the Belt
- 6. Replacement of the Clutch
- 7. Replacement of Motors
- 8. Replacement of Flywheels
- 9. Replacement of Pressure Roller
- 10. Replacement of the Magnetic Head
- 11. Tape Drive Adjustment
- 12. Take - up Torque at Start
- 13. Synchronization
- 14. Position of Control Gear
- Electrical Section
- General Information on the Electrical Section
- 1. Operating Voltages
- 2. Power Consumption
- 3. Tape Drive Adjustment
- 4. Umspulzeit
- 5. Vertical Adjustment of Head Gap
- Scheme, Layout
- Illustration of Printed Board
- Circuit Diagram
- 6. Equalizing Time Constants to IEC Standard
- Extract from Technical Data
- IC Block Diagrams
- 7. ...16. Measurement and Requirement
There are currently no product reviews.
The manual is of better quality compared to other. I found it less expensive and therefore it it is the best buy cost vs quality.
I bought the service-manual of the sony ICB-1020(an old transmitter-receiver) at "www.Owners-Manual.com", I found the service-manual for a fairly cheap price(in comparison with other sellers). I filled in some questions, payed the order with Ideal, and within 24 hours I had my service manual. I was very happy:In no time I had my service-manual and everything, but literally everything was noted down in the manual; the electronic scheme, the parts list, etcetera.
A very practical, reference-document.
This comprehesive service maual was greatly appreciated, as was the digital download.
Good en helpfull black and white scanned Srfvice manual of the Philps D8444. Quick service and delivery
Scan was really good quality, easy to read, download easy